Norton Internet Security helps shield your devices against cybercriminals and scammers while you surf, bank, socialize and shop online. When you go online, your devices are susceptible to threats, such as ransomware that holds your files hostage, or spyware that captures your passwords.
It is designed to recognize and block those threats before they get to you— helping protect your private and financial information. Help protect up to five devices with a single subscription. If your devices get a virus we can’t remove, you get your money back.
Order and buy Norton Internet Security (5 Users) online, in Lagos, Nigeria, with free delivery
Defense against today’s cyberthreats.
Cyber threats are ever-evolving. Cybercriminals can steal personal information through your computers and mobile devices, and there are a number of ways that they do it.
Cybercriminals can use different types of malware to get what they want, such as:
- Cryptojacking: Malware that gives cybercriminals access to “mine” cryptocurrency on your computer, at the expense of your resources.
- Formjacking: Malware in which cybercriminals inject malicious code into online forms to steal payment card details on legitimate websites.
- Ransomware: Malware that encrypts a computer’s contents and then demands a ransom to restore them, usually in the form of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin
- Remote Access Trojans (RAT): Malware that gives a cybercriminal a “back door” to remotely access a compromised computer
Cybercriminals also still use malware like viruses, worms and spyware in addition to newer techniques. Norton 360 defends against the ways cybercriminals infect your devices with malware and compromise your online privacy. That’s malware defense from a trusted leader in cybersecurity.
Norton device security for smartphones, tablets, and laptops
Building upon the legacy of Norton Security, Norton Internet Security, and the original Norton 360™ and powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning-based security technology, Norton™ 360 plans offer multi-layered protection, including:
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) analyzes information arriving from a network (like the Internet) and helps block potential online threats before they hit your computer. (PC, Mac)
- Antivirus with Advanced Machine Learning scans and helps remove malware files that enter a device, using emulation to test and see what files do, and machine learning. (PC, Mac, Android)
- Reputation Protection (Insight) uses the reputation information gathered from our global network to classify software application files on their attributes. (PC)
- Behavioral Protection (SONAR) uses artificial intelligence to classify applications based on behavior, and automatically helps block applications that display suspicious behavior. (PC)
- Proactive Exploit Protection (PEP) helps protect against ‘zero-day’ attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in applications or the operating system (PC)
- Power Eraser helps detect and lets you remove high-risk applications and malware that may be residing on your computer. (PC)